Make a FOI Request
The Information Commissioner proactively publishes information regarding income, expenditure and staffing. That information is available on the website in the 'About Us' section, together with annual reports.
Freedom of Information requests can be made for other information held by the Information Commissioner. Please read the guidance note below about making requests.
If you would like to make a Freedom of Information request to the Commissioner, forms are available in Word and PDF format below for use.
If you are unable, or do not wish, to use the forms, please submit your request via email or post including all the following information, together with any relevant attachments:
- Your name
- Your Isle of Man Address and Postcode
- The name and Isle of Man address of the company or organisation (if the request is not being made by an individual)
- Preferred means of communication - Email/Letter
- Email address (if that is the preferred means of communication)
- Your request (providing as much detail as possible to help us respond to your request)
Please note that requests for information from other public authorities cannot be made via the Information Commissioner and must be made through the portal on the Isle of Man Government's Freedom of Information webpage.
If you are dissatisfied with the response to your Freedom of Information request, you can seek an internal review by completing an internal review form or submitting all the information sought in the internal review form by email or by post.